Are you having difficulty getting your business listed in Google Maps for your area? Perhaps it isn’t in the local 3-pack. Local SEO services and Google Maps marketing can help you maximize your search exposure.
Captivate Local helps businesses harness the huge marketing potential of Google Maps. Our integrated approach to local optimization combines Google My Business optimization, on-site optimization and review generation. Google Maps marketing provides a multi-faceted approach to all types of businesses, from the top Google Maps results to local 3-pack listings.
Google Maps optimization and SEO services are tailored to your specific needs and objectives. We offer a full range of optimization services to improve your visibility in the local 3 pack, and the ranked Google Maps results. We are also an AdWords certified agency and can help you explore the untapped potential of Google Maps advertising.
Local SEO Services for Google Maps
Local SEO has quickly become a key component. Any business marketing to a local audience will benefit from being ranked high in Google Maps listings. Local Maps SEO brings qualified local traffic to all kinds of businesses. Google maps optimization is now one of the best investments in local SEO marketing.
Google Maps’ Marketing Value
Google search engine result pages (SERPs), which display local maps listings, often show them based on the user’s location and keywords. For example, if a user searches for “thai food atlanta,” Google will display geographically-relevant results with the local map. Google will display the following local SERP regardless of whether the user is located in Atlanta.
Google Maps SEO Ranking Factors
Google Local Maps SEO, which is optimizing a local business to appear within the 3-pack, has a few unique variables not available in traditional organic SEO. The following are some of the main ranking factors for Google local maps SEO:
- Verify whether the Google My Business page of the company is verified with the business
- The accuracy and volume of “citations (or mentions about the business name, address and phone number on other websites such as Yelp.com, Facebook.com, Yellowpages.com, LinkedIn.com, etc.
- The average rating and volume of reviews on Google My Business Local Page
- The distance between the business and the geo-target or the centermost point in the city.
- How optimized and well-populated is the company’s Google My Business Page.
- The domain authority for the company’s site
- How the citation is mentioned on the company website and whether it’s properly connected to the Google My Business Page
These are only a few ranking factors that affect local maps SEO and get your business in the local 3-pack. Local SEO is one of the most effective marketing strategies for local businesses.
Why Google Maps Marketing is So Important
Mobile Internet usage is rapidly increasing, and the relevance for Google Maps marketing for all businesses is on the rise.
- Today’s digital world revolves around mobile usage, with 80% of internet users having a smartphone.
- More than half of all Google searches made on mobile devices are for local businesses, products, services, or information.
- Google Maps is prominently featured on mobile devices by users searching for local solutions. Google Maps marketing is a great way to advertise for your company.
- Google search remains focused on local searches for products and services within their region. Google Maps provides information about the business and brand, including hours of operation and physical location. Customer reviews and driving directions are also available.
Local maps optimization is a proven method to increase your search engine visibility in the 3 pack listings. This is especially important for companies with multiple locations and franchise SEO. Could you take a look at our Google Maps services?
Local Maps SEO Services An Inside Look
To properly implement a local map SEO strategy, a business must first be listed in each search engine (i.e., Google My Business, Bing Local or Yahoo! Bing Local, Google My Business and Yahoo! Sometimes, a company may have a Google My Business page and not even be aware of it.
We first review the web properties of businesses to embrace Google Maps marketing. It is vital to verify and claim ownership of a Google My Business page to optimize Google Maps. These are some of the initial steps:
- Fill out all details, including address, hours, and contact information.
- Tag the Google My Business page using the correct categories to ensure that your listing is properly categorized
- Optimized videos and images for your business
- Implementing a review generation strategy to increase 5-star ratings on Google My Business and other web properties such as Yelp, Bing Local, and others.
- Auditing local businesses’ citations and optimizing them to be consistent and accurate.
Google Maps optimization and marketing can make a big difference in SEO. It can be the difference between growing your company and falling behind your local competitors.